its surreal


Howdy guys!

I don’t think it is too late wishing all of you Eidul Adha. Load of  homeworks, worksheets here and there burden me this holiday even it just only for a week. Well SPM is just around the corner. Everyday it keeps mingling around my head. Sure I didn’t manage to do all the homeworks-being a lazybum because of the ‘balik kampung’ on my maternal side celebrating Eidul Adha. Family gathering ,small kenduri-alike distracted me though.I really cant help myself from distracting!

Obviously my life when it comes to studies, is a partial wreck. Its only partial because I am still enjoying my life even SPM keeps dancing in front of me as I have it now but I cant seem to find any constant motivation to keep me glued on the chair. I am constantly driven by events outside the books. I guess I have to start getting rid of these distractions!

Then these things popped! It sure help :)

 We should realised the main reason for us being here/there in school was for education and yeah I put emphasis on that. But remember education is not just from reading and exams. Its about applicating what we learn into life as well as picking up important soft skills; communicating, interaction,etc. 
Its okay to make mistakes. Billionaires lose billions. Students drop grades. People forget. Its human. The challenge in life is not to never fail, but to rise in every failure. Just remember failure is just another stepping stone to success.

In the end Niat is the most important in whatever we do, for it sets the path we are to walk upon. For 1998’s we’re still got time to struggle! Break a leg guys!!  All the best head.

Lastly  “Allah did not guarantee studying 24/7 ensuring your success. Allah did not guarantee working 24/7 ensuring the wealth. But Allah guarantees whoever performs Solah he’ll succeed!