only hope





Hello friends \ Here is some short thought

As a child I used to sit by the window trying to take in the fact that the world was vast and we would live a life that made no dent in the world we know. We were told that life is what us is. Try not to bump into too many walls as we drive past it. As time proceeded I realised we can make a difference. You can make as big as dent in those walls as we work for. A little support and faith goes a long way.
 
Sometimes I always wondering of how life’s journey awed me so much. I just love to watch a journey of life that sometimes poured my heart out. Of how ones life can change my whole perspective about do and donts in our life. About how we must learn to stop judging people as we were born with full of flaws. But we often forget and act like we are the king and ruler of this world. Like we are the most perfect-est creature (sorry for the inappropriate usage of word lol ) in this world and always complaining –this and these.


But we forget the most important life’s rule only Allah the only and only one that can judge us. Its your good deeds justify you in front of Allah to prove that we deserve to be back in Heaven soon. So soon. Not with your beauty, wealth etc etc. Only iman differentiate us.Only iman